Please read the rental agreement carefully before signing it.
簽名前請仔細閱讀租賃合約。
Your meal will be ready for pickup in 15 minutes.
你的餐點在十五分鐘內可以取餐。
Compact cameras, which fit easily into pockets, are perfect for tourists.
小型的相機很方便放入口袋,非常適合觀光客。
The company is well known for producing premium watches.
這間公司以生產高級錶而聞名。
Most passports are valid for 10 years from the date of issue.
大部分的護照有效期是從簽發日起開始十年。
Sandy called the restaurant to make a dinner reservation for Saturday night.
珊迪打電話給餐廳預約星期六晚上的晚餐。
Harold emailed to inquire about the company's refund policy.
哈羅德寫電子郵件詢問該公司的退款政策。
I hope we haven't missed the bus; otherwise, we'll have to call a taxi.
我希望我們沒有錯過公車;否則,我們就得叫一輛計程車。
You can wait in the reception area while we prepare your room.
我們為你準備房間時,你可以在接待處等候。
You did a great job—these decorations look fantastic!
你做得很好——這些裝飾看起來好極了!