The blind man received assistance from a staff member when he had to travel on the MRT.
這名視障男子搭乘捷運時得到一名工作人員的協助。
Jane has decided to make pasta with tomato sauce for her dinner tonight.
珍已決定今晚晚餐要煮番茄醬義大利麵。
Fred was disappointed when he lost the last game of chess.
佛萊德輸掉最後一局西洋棋時覺得很失望。
Some people say that you should chew each mouthful of food 32 times before swallowing.
有些人說你每口食物應該咀嚼三十二次再吞下去。
The old man looked out of the window, thoughtfully stroking his beard.
老人看向窗外,若有所思地摸著他的鬍子。
We should definitely meet up once I have recovered.
一旦我康復,我們一定要見個面。
Miranda took her car to the supermarket because she had a lot of groceries to buy.
米蘭達開車去超市,因為她有很多食品雜貨要買。
This program lets you edit your digital photographs.
這個程式讓你編輯你的數位相片。
Keep your receipt in case you want to return any items.
保留收據,以免你想要退貨。
This app allows you to monitor your daily exercise.
這個應用程式讓你能監測你的日常運動。
After the flight was canceled, many people approached the counter at the airport.
班機被取消後,許多人走向機場櫃檯。
In order to get a refund, you must keep the tags on the clothes.
為了拿到退款,你必須保留衣服上的吊牌。
Anna took some money out of the register and gave it to the store manager.
安娜從收銀機裡拿出一些錢然後交給店經理。